[lac-discuss-en] FW: RSVP - ATLAS II Participants as of 23 June

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Jun 23 15:28:07 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: RSVP - ATLAS II Participants as of 23 June
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Please answer today if ESTN all in London, I estimate that I saw shoy
 reach the last representative. Please reply with emergency exists.

 Thank you very much

 Alberto Soto

 From: Gisella Gruber [mailto: Gisella.Gruber @ icann.org]
 Posted on: Monday, June 23, 2014 24:17
 To: Alberto Soto; HUMBERTO CARRASCO; Wolf Ludwig; Yuliya Morenets; Aziz
 Hilali; Philip Fomba JOHNSON; Mohamed El Bashir; Siranush Vardanyan; Pavan
 Budhrani; Fouad Bajwa; Satish Babu; Ali AlMeshal; Glenn McKnight; Garth
 Bruen
 CC: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond; Eduardo Diaz; ICANN At-Large Staff; Tijani
 Ben Jemaa
 Subject: RSVP - ATLAS II Participants as of 23 June

 Dear All,

 We have received the updated list of ATLAS Following II Participants by THIN
 and then alphabetical order.

 Would you be so kind as to confirm That You have met up with all your ALSes?

 Please send the list back to Staff for only with comments from YOUR region.

 This would be much appreciated - there are several who ALSes info we have not had
 the pleasure of meeting!

 Thank you.

 Kind regards,

 Gisella