[lac-discuss-en] LUNCH

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun Jun 22 08:56:29 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: LUNCH
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, to be on the schedule that asks us, I ask you to have
 kindly read the mail Gisella and tartar from complying with that schedule.

 Thank you!

 Alberto Soto

 Meeting point at 13h10 - after our morning session - Hilton Metropole Hotel
 EAST WING lobby (by check-in/reception registration and NOT on the side ...)

 THIN Each Leader will have a colored to HOLD UP FOLDER for your
 participants. (I am coming to your room to give this to you!)

 Directions - exit doors on taxi / bus drop off side and cross over on Praed
 street and walk down towards Paddington Station - see map attached.

 Maps will be available in EACH breakout session.

 You Have the Following will help people to:

 * In lobbly: Gunela Astbrink (Mentee) and Silvia Vivanco
 * On the corner opposite hotel Praed Street: Mercy Moyo (mentee) and
 Heidi.
 * At the Hilton Paddingon: Anthony Niiganii (mentee) and Carlos Reyes.

 On arrival, Great Ballroom is straight up the stairs in Hotel Lobby.

 I will be at the Hilton Hotel Paddington.

 If you would like to meet in the hotel lobby During our 10h30 - 11h00 Break
 (At 10h45?) To run through logistics, please let me know.

 Thank you and we will then all have a great lunch together.

 Kind regards,

 Gisella

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/da1ca18db2.html