[lac-discuss-en] In London

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Jun 20 22:12:56 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: In London
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, for those who could get, welcome to London!
 We hope that in all aspects, our results have Regin
 positive in this face meeting.

 We were asked to have something green to view our color
 Regin. For those who wish, and have not Trado something green, I have
 availability of a green ribbon to turn on the lapel, which be
 delivered tomorrow.

 The agenda 21/06/2014 saturday morning, estcopiada ms below.

 We have five major meetings of 15 to 18, only two of which
 (Groups 1 and 2) They will have TRANSLATION into Spanish. It really is important that
 count with information of the five meetings; for this, I ask for
 Please collaboration of at least one volunteer for every reunin, that
 attend Groups 3; 4 and 5, and then make a summary of what alltratado
 and resolved.

 My best regards

 Alberto Soto

 9:00 to 10:30:
<http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-0900-atlas-ii-plenary> ATLAS II
 Plenary - Session 1 / Viscount Room, Level 1, West Wing

 11:00 to 13:00:
<http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-1100-atlas-ii-plenary> ATLAS II
 Plenary Session 2 / Viscount Room, Level 1, West Wing

 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.:
<http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-atlas-ii-mentoring> Orientation
 Meeting of ATLAS II At-Large Program Mentoring / Windsor Suite, -2 East Wing

 3:00 p.m. to 18:00: ATLAS II Thematic Groups Breakout Sessions 1

 Group 1:
 &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+on+the+
 Future + of + multistakeholderism&gt; The future of multistakerholderism - Session
 1 / Windor Suite -2, East Wing

 Group 2:
 &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+on+the+
 Globalization + of + ICANN&gt; The globalization of ICANN - Session 1 / Hilton 1-2
 Level 2, West Wing

 Group 3:
 &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+on+the+
 Global + Internet% 3A + The + User + Perspective&gt; Global Internet: The User
 Perspective - Session 1 / Viscount Room, Level 1, West Wing

 Group 4:
 &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+on+ICAN
 + And N + Transparency + Accountability&gt; ICANN Transparency and Accountability -
 Session 1 / Hilton 3-4, Level 2, West Wing

 Group 5:
 &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+on+At-L
 arge + Community + Engagement + in + ICANN&gt; At-Large Community Engagement in ICANN -
 Session 1 / Hilton 5-6, Level 2, West Wing

 18:00 to 18:30: <http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/sun-atlas-ii-plenary>
 ATLAS II Plenary Session 3 / Viscount Room, Level 1, West Wing

 18:45 to 23:30 Dinner Sponsored by ATLAS II AFILIAS / First Floor Pub,
 Portobello

 Shuttle Transportation:
 For the Hotel Metropole Pub West Wing Lobby: 18:45, 19:00 and 19:15
 Bracelets Sern delivered on the bus. May be offered free drinks.
 BADGES Sern identification required for entry.
 From Pub Metropole Hotel: 22:30, 23:00, 23:30

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/9730387d72.html