[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C2 = B4s_me Imposible_to_attend_50_ICANN == utf-8 q = eting???

wladimirds at gmail.com wladimirds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 22:41:23 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = C2 = B4s_me Imposible_to_attend_50_ICANN == utf-8 q = eting???
 From: wladimirds at gmail.com

 S Dear friends
 I regret to report that own administrative reasons Embassy
 English I can not participate to the 50th ICANN meeting to be held in
 the next few days in the city of London.

 Although the procedures for visa application were conducted in
 time given by the "Service visas" (from March)
 to date there is no news today of providing or not of the same and
 Therefore my passport is still held by the British embassy.

 Request proceed to cancel airline tickets and hotel reservations
 have been made

 Although I join my fellow country may also attend
 this important meeting.

 Warm regards
 Wladimir Davalos
 =========================

 Dear Friends!

 I'd like to inform you That I would not be able to Attend to the 50th
 ICANN's meeting in London, Because my Visa process was delayed and I
 would not be able to make it on time.

 I prepared all my documents and I applied for my Visa on March, but
 unfortunately I have not received any information about it, They even still
 have my passport.

 I would like to ask you to proceed With the cancelation of the tickets and
 hotel room's reservation to avoid any charge.

 It is very disappointed and unfortunately to know That none of my
 colleagues from Ecuador Either there will not be for personnel reasons.
 Best regards
 Wladimir Davalos