[lac-discuss-en] Problem with VISA Carlos Vera

carlton.samuels at gmail.com carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:11:31 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Problem with VISA Carlos Vera
 From: carlton.samuels at gmail.com

 I'm very sorry to hear this Carlos. Yours is just one example of the kind
 At-Large of effort input just volunteers to participate. It is a heavy
 burden ...... and a reason I'm annoyed When Our Efforts are undervalued.

 -Carlton

 A Carlton Samuels
 Mobile: 876-818-1799
 * Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround *