[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Protection = C3 = 2C == B3n_de_datos_personales = utf-8 q = _Privacy???

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Jun 12 15:19:52 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Protection = C3 = 2C == B3n_de_datos_personales = utf-8 q = _Privacy???
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thanks Javier! I think I would ask you please every member of our ALS, to try to send the legislation of your country in this regard. If there is a Law of Protection of Personal Data (the link ...), if it is being fulfilled, if there are other ways to obtain personal data. In several countries there are organizations that provide quasi ghost data against current legislation. It is the foundation we need for a good discussion.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto