[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ICANN News Alert - DNS Risk Assessment (1st Iteration) for Public Consultation

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Jun 11 23:42:45 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: ICANN News Alert - DNS Risk Assessment (1st Iteration) for Public Consultation
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Thanks Alex, relevant fact. Risk issues are msyms
 the soul of ICANN. We must find out we msa background in these
 issues that are relevant to the safety of users .. Ya pastbNL> not have time attention to technical issues with the apology
 our eyes are viewing the users. It happens that if we look at the
 technicians relevant issues affecting users who will look
 them?
 My 2 cents.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados