[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 utf-8 Problema_relacionado_con_la_posible_in == q = fraction = C3 = C3 = BAsica_pro B3n_del_derecho_de_autor_en_la_m == q puesta_ utf-8 / utf == _Problem_related_to_possible_infringement_of_cop??? -8? q? yright_in_the_proposed_music? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Jun 9 21:04:13 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 utf-8 Problema_relacionado_con_la_posible_in == q = fraction = C3 = C3 = BAsica_pro B3n_del_derecho_de_autor_en_la_m == q puesta_ utf-8 / utf == _Problem_related_to_possible_infringement_of_cop??? -8? q? yright_in_the_proposed_music? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Humberto, I apologize for not having contributed anything in this topic
 but I saw that my other classmates and I did pas parecitbNL> enough, however, I ask, is the problem: ICANN will not pay
 copyright? In my country when a party is done and passed
 music runs a body representing authors and artists and cobra
 one cannon why this is done since I have memory and I must say
 I already have a few, not handled as in Britain, but I think
 that is very different from what is done in my country, this business does not
 invent us suppose this is the birthplace of U.S. or GB ...

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilatin.org>
 facebook: salinasporto <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp;
 sergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>
 twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>
 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>
 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /
 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>
 Youtube: salinasporto <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, whenever we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *