[lac-discuss-en] End User Event

rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org
Mon Jun 9 14:40:55 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: End User Event
 From: rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org

 Alberto,

 Congratulations on a successful event in the Dominican Republic.

 An affectionate greeting to all.
 --------------------------
 Rodrigo de la Parra
 rodrigo.delaparra @ icann.org
 @ Rdelapar
 Vice President for Latin America and the Caribbean
 The House Latinoamrica Internet and the Caribbean
 Rambla Republic of Mexico 6125
 Montevideo, 11400
 Uruguay
 ICANN