[lac-discuss-en] End User Event

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Jun 7 15:44:16 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: End User Event
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, about to leave the Dominican Republic, I on behalf of LACRALO and ICANN, which posibilitla realization of these events, getting our gratitude for having worked its concretion.

 We sorprendigratamente the high degree of participation. This was a true example of that apply to ICANN model of multiple stakeholders. Were present practically all these multiple parties, in both events. It was a very interesting experience, msan at the time an ISP gave his opinion regarding the net neutrality, and a representative of civil society, it was his, both opposed and in an environment reviews very Pacific, despite the discrepancies.

 According synthesis and as expressed by the participants, have accelerated the already begun implementation of ISOC.do, asque look forward to Dominican Republic quickly within our LACRALO.

 Please accept my compliments and best regards

 Alberto Soto

 President LACRALO

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/96fb7c4fe4.html