[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 == q F3n_en_los_procedimien Modification = iso-8859-1 q = cough????

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Fri May 30 19:15:47 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = iso-8859-1 == q F3n_en_los_procedimien Modification = iso-8859-1 q = cough????
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 I agree with you criminally Natalia matter of both
 no longer temporary directories like em WG APRA start date and
 finish.
 Hugs and think would be good to put on the wiki.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200 - Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 5/29/14 11:09, &quot;Natalia Enciso&quot; <natalia.enciso at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Hi Alberto and Alejandro:
 >
 > I did not clarify that the proposal only brought what had colacin
 > Already spoken on the roster ATRS time. Always come in short of
 > Elections.
 >
 > But since we're talking about proposals.I can suggest something and see that
 > Comments are received on the list.
 >
 > As for the number of people on board as well as said
 > Ablerto, also seems to me a lot. For these working there can
 > Form but not in the directory and according to every need.
 >
 > Propose that the working groups are formed according to need and for
 > Time. It also occurs to me that one of these groups can be
 > The Election Commission, which has the aim everything concerning
 > Elections, so to not do anything permanent because only
 > Will have work when elections.
 >
 > If you think that estbien, will propose the text in the wiki.
 >
 > Regards,
 >
 > Natalia
 >

 > On May 29, 2014 10:53, Alberto Soto
 > <asoto at ibero-americano.org> wrote:

 Alejandro &gt;&gt; as I said in previous mails, we are not the current policy or
 The &gt;&gt;
 Workgroups &gt;&gt; the only ones we propose.In particular,
 Habamos &gt;&gt;
 Estbamos &gt;&gt; clear that waiting propositions split each ALS
 >> On the subject that interested him create or modify. We are also
 >> Working on the agenda, I will let you know.
 Also called habamos &gt;&gt; please those who did, contribute their
 Foundation and oprrafos &gt;&gt; paragraph shall with suggested modifications.
 This is to prevent &gt;&gt; someone says &quot;have to change this thing.&quot; This is
 One &gt;&gt;
 >> Way to say &quot;I want such a thing, hganlo was changed.&quot;
 They have already &gt;&gt; made several changes in this way, and as we saw,
 Promotes &gt;&gt;
 >> The discussion. The other way, usually remains in the air and no one brings.
 Best regards &gt;&gt;

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;

 ----- Original Message ----- &gt;&gt;

 Alberto &gt;&gt;,

 Thanks for posting this &gt;&gt; aportacin.

 Van &gt;&gt; Price - the current policy and / or the governance working group -
 To &gt;&gt;
 Also &gt;&gt; publish a proposal for electoral procedures?
 Natalia &gt;&gt;
 Enciso &gt;&gt; just remember a timely and accurate manner.

 Alejandro Pisanty &gt;&gt;

 --------------------------- &gt;&gt;
 Dr. Alejandro Pisanty &gt;&gt;
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry &gt;&gt;
 Av &gt;&gt;University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD &gt;&gt;

 SMS +525541444475 &gt;&gt; +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog &gt;&gt;: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 LinkedIn &gt;&gt;: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
 UNAM &gt;&gt; Join the group on LinkedIn,
 Http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614 &gt;&gt;
 ---- &gt;&gt; Join &gt;&gt; ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org

 ________________________________________ &gt;&gt;
 >> From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 >> [Lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] on behalf of Alberto
 Soto &gt;&gt;
 >> [Asoto at ibero-americano.org] Sent: wednesday, May 28, 2014
 18:44 &gt;&gt;
 >> To: LACRALO Espaol
 >> Subject: [lac-discuss-es] modification procedures
 >>
 >> I recently made this comment and suggestion on the modification
 >> Wiki.

 Best regards &gt;&gt;

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;

 >> I agree with the spirit of the creation of the Board, but not with the
 >> Number of members. Overall participating in meetings or
 Events &gt;&gt;
 Of &gt;&gt;
 Are &gt;&gt; other between 6 and 8, and repeatedly. Seldom
 Overcome &gt;&gt;
 That number &gt;&gt;.

 >> I think with President, Vice, Secretary, Vice, Alac Members and
 >> Alternates
 And &gt;&gt;
 The representative to the &gt;&gt; NONCOM, and two more members Seran eleven (11).
 The &gt;&gt;
 Paragraph shall be as may &gt;&gt;:

 >> 10. LACRALO contaradems with an organ with administrative functions
 And &gt;&gt;
 Operating &gt;&gt; called Directory.This organ estarformado eleven
 ALS &gt;&gt; representatives of accredited and integrarautomticamente with
 The &gt;&gt;
 >> Persons to be elected to the offices of President desempear / a,
 Vice-President &gt;&gt; / a, Secretary / a, Deputy Secretary / a, the two
 Representatives &gt;&gt;
 LACRALO &gt;&gt; chosen to ALAC and their alternates and
 >> Representative chosen by the NomCom to ALAC. For the integration of
 The &gt;&gt;
 >> Remaining two members, the Chairman / a LACRALO which also carries
 The &gt;&gt;
 President &gt;&gt; functions / a Board, called realizarun
 Integrate &gt;&gt;
 This Directory &gt;&gt; among the delegates of the ALS acreditadas.Dentro
 This &gt;&gt;
 >> Directory, called Directors shall nominate Tuklu Policies

 Http://www.lacralo.org &gt;&gt;
 = &gt;&gt;

 Http://www.lacralo.org &gt;&gt;