[lac-discuss-en] Music for London / Music for London

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Fri May 30 16:44:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Music for London / Music for London
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Hi Humberto:

 I command those of Paraguay.

 Maricarmen took to decide the musics. We decided to add a typical
 everyone knows and modern.

 First we select is "Memories of Ypacarai"
 http://www.portalguarani.com/1116_demetrio_ortiz/11580_recuerdos_de_ypacarai_musica_demetrio_ortiz_.html

 In this website I think you can download in MP3, but let us know and see if
 get another.

 And another that is more current music, new music groups that
 fusion.

 The Secret  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf4QS3m_YNE

 London Carape. Chaparro and Durrant playing version of Rolando Chaparro
 the great work of Agustin Barrios in his show "Bohemian" (tribute to Mangore)
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjZrA_ADatg

 I did not find in mp3, I leave 2 options to see which fits more to
 what they are asking.

 Regards,

 Maricarmen and Natalia

 On 30 May 2014, 8:24, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Estimados:
>
> Les pido disculpas, ya que cometí un error. Este era un mensaje privado y
> se fue a la lista. La verdad es que he disfrutado la música que me han
> enviado todos, aunque ha sido tedioso buscarlas en formato MP3 y subirals a
> la Wiki.
>
> Saludos
>

> El 30/05/2014 12:15 p.m., hcarrascob at gmail.com escribió:
>
>  [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>>
>>   Asunto: Re: Music for London / Music for London
>>   De: hcarrascob at gmail.com
>>
>>   Oye que buena musica Erick .. Las dos canciones!!
>>

>>   El 21/05/2014 19:00, eiriarte at alfa-redi.org escribi:
>>
>>> Susana Baca: maria lando

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b81286908b.html