[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_en_los_procedimien Modification = iso-8859-1 q = cough???

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed May 28 23:45:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_en_los_procedimien Modification = iso-8859-1 q = cough???
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 I just realized this comment and suggestion on the wiki modification.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 I agree with the spirit of the creation of the Board, but not with the
 number of members. Overall I participate in meetings or events
 other are between 6 and 8, and repeatedly. Rarely overcome
 that number.

 I think with President, Vice, Secretary, Vice, Alac Members and alternates, and
 the representative to the NONCOM, and two more members Seran eleven (11). The
 paragraph shall be as may:

 10. LACRALO contaradems with an organ with administrative functions and
 Operating called Directory.This organ estarformado eleven
 accredited representatives of ALS and integrarautomticamente with
 persons to be elected to the offices of President desempear / a,
 Vice-President / a, Secretary / a, Deputy Secretary / a, the two representatives
 LACRALO chosen to ALAC and their alternates and
 representative selected by the NomCom to ALAC. For the integration of the
 remaining two members, the Chairman / a LACRALO which also performs the
 acting as President / to Directory, called integrate realizarun
 this Directory to delegates of ALS acreditadas.Dentro this
 directory, called Directors shall nominate Tuklu Policies

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7649dd4506.html