[lac-discuss-en] Proposed Amendments to Operating Principles LACRALO

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri May 23 02:55:54 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Proposed Amendments to Operating Principles LACRALO
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Sergio Salinas Porto, Chair of the Governance Working Group I
 pidique publish the document to open the comment period
 and amendments thereto. This period begins at the moment, is
 CloseHotel da June 15, 2014 at 23:59 UTC.

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/PROPUESTA+DE+ENMIENDA+DE+PRINCIP
 IOS + OPERATIONAL + DE + LACRALO? FocusedCommentId = 48339558 # comment-48339558

 Highly ordered your wide participation. Vern which have
 incorporated important metrics and charges.

 The best form of participation is to contribute to the wiki not only
 informed comment, but with the changes suggested in the
 paragraphs shall you deem appropriate.

 If they wish and will be very convenient, then make your comments on
 the wiki, enven mailing list to your suggestions.It is a form of
 contribute to enable the participation of all of us and see everyone a
 active participation

 For the same goes, although there TRANSLATION automatic wiki, you
 Staff requested to please to the TRANSLATION inglsy to Portuguese Course (and
 I hope shortly to solicit the TRANSLATION francs!)

 My best regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/723e6d1d0b.html