[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = F3n = Para_mayor_participaci?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu May 22 17:06:03 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 q = F3n = Para_mayor_participaci?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, we have some things to see and participate:

 - Send the topics they want to be developed in our next scheduled
 Reunin Monthly (05/26/2014).

 - Suggest topics they want to be treated in the General Assembly
 Temperature in London.

 - Try to participate in the issue sent by Ftima
 (  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+on+the+
 Global + Internet% 3A + The + User + Perspective), important to develop,
 even with the possibility of developing a policy on the matter.

 - Remember to fill out the survey topics sent ATLAS II, recalling
 According to this survey, the first two TRANSLATION They will have to Espaol:
 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTLB7J8

 - Discuss the metrics and statutory amendments today colocaren
 Sergio Salinas Porto wiki.To save time in the Assembly
 General Habrun period to propose amendments and eventually
 give approval for this goes. In the General Assembly discuss other topics
 irn incorporating that as of today, with your propositions.

 See you!
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto