[lac-discuss-en] Music for London / Music for London

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:58:16 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Music for London / Music for London
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear,

 For London is requiring us to have music in the region. Them
 I beg you to please suggest 2 songs by pas to order
 assemble the list. It begs ler enven the link and hopefully Whether on youtube.

 The term for this is up on Saturday 24 at 23:59 UTC.

 Regards

 Dear All,

 Related to London, there is a requirement To Have music from the region.
 I would be happy if You Could suggest me 2 songs per country to assemble
 the set list. Please, send the youtube link if That is possible.

 The deadline for this is Friday 24th at 23:59 UTC.

 regard

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d256fabd66.html