[lac-discuss-en] FYI: ICANN Multisectoral Program Awards Ethos

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:51:31 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: FYI: ICANN Multisectoral Program Awards Ethos
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Dev

 thanks for the information for the whole group. In other places and we did
 nominations of persons considered meritorious.

 The call to Ethos Award estescrita is inclined to recognize
 friendly attitude and plural persons but do not worry about the
 results of their action. You need to nominate a person besides
 be inclusive and construction agreements, has been enormously effective
 you for decades.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 5/15/2014 14:32 GMT-05: 00 <devtee at gmail.com> :

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4853bc369d.html