[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 == q Agenda_for_the_LACRALO_monthly_me iso-8859-1 q eting_ / _Agenda_para_la_reuni = F3n_mensual_de_LACRALO =????

ghostbar at riseup.net ghostbar at riseup.net
Thu May 15 16:36:35 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = iso-8859-1 == q Agenda_for_the_LACRALO_monthly_me iso-8859-1 q eting_ / _Agenda_para_la_reuni = F3n_mensual_de_LACRALO =????
 From: ghostbar at riseup.net

 On 15/05/14, 5:00 pm, Humberto Carrasco wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> The LACRALO monthly call will take place on Monday 26 May 2014 at 2300 UTC. Do you have any topic to propose for the AGENDA?
>
> Regards
>

> Estimados,
>
> La reunión  mensual de  LACRALO  tendrá lugar el  lunes 26 mayo  2014 a  las
> 2300 UTC.  ¿Tienen algún  tema  a  proponer para la AGENDA?

 checklist with the following questions:

 + Qumecanismos The legislation allows for censoring the internet?
 + The internet is censored?
 + There transparency in the measures taken to block addresses
 internet?
 + There is net neutrality?
 + Network neutrality is forced legislatively? Quse
 needed to force medianteleyes network neutrality? It
 can be done by administrative rules or should be used
 legislative measures?
 + Internet regulator has participation in the market?(It is
 say, the government involvement in the telecom market and if
 Ashay sufficient autonomy to the regulator to prevent this
 affects the ability of the regulator to make decisions that do not end in
 vices?
 + There legislacin connections to tampering?
 + Legislacin that applies to tampering transparently
 and consistent with the law or is used as an excuse for violations
 Privacy arbitrary?

 My suggestion is to fill each ste ASL to make a checklist and
 assesment of the situation in regina from these baseline data,
 aspoder coordinate regional efforts to better
 internet.

 Greetings.
 -
 Jose Luis Rivas - http://joseluisrivas.net | http://ghostbar.co
 GPG: 5E54 F9C1 4096R/D278 2FCD 13EC 61AA 3C1E 8C43 43EE B9AC

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/36cf27de8a.html