[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- Report: Supporting the Domain Name Industry in Underserved Regions

Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:29:30 UTC 2014

Strongly  Support this  ...

it would more meaningful if ICANN take necessary step to promoting young
entrepreneur of Undeserved Regions as well as developing country. i also
tried put comment regarding this issue on Singapore meeting because this
issue really important for balancing the Domain Name Industry.

​​
​Regards //  Jahangir | Bangladesh

​

​