[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ICANN News Alert - Report: Wing Support Domain Name Industry in underserved regions

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:54:25 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: ICANN News Alert - Report: Wing Support Domain Name Industry in underserved regions
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Colleagues,

 The report is interesting indeed. Talk of possible actions for
 growing the industry domain names in developing countries.
 These actions may include registry-registrar agreements
 (Registry-registrar), the contratacin insurance against some failures
 business, cost of accreditation of registrars, and expansion of markets
 through advertising to consumers.

 All this presupposes the creation and existence of firms. Throughout the
 few years have seen that Latin American and Caribbean companies enter the
 business domain names.

 So I think we have to analyze first is the situation of
 companies. Fortunately among us there is at least one employer
 Diego Acosta Bastidas.A few days ago told us his oposicina Diego
 ISOC Venezuela for being this close to some business organization; the
 Diego gave us artwork of how horrible it is related to
 companies was the difficulty that his company had with the Claro Ecuador
 service company buys Claro Diego.

 It is time to see that contradicciny ms allde leverage company
 experience and point of view of businessman Diego to ask for
 QUNO no more companies in our region in the name market
 domain.

 That we daruna basis for concrete actions rather than statements of
 type "deberamos do something" to replace the "deberamos do something" to
 a few hours ago (educational events of member associations
 LACRALO a "week of LACRALO").

 Best Regards

 Alejandro Pisanty

 5/15/2014 10:42 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :