[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ICANN News Alert - Report: Wing Support Domain Name Industry in underserved regions

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu May 15 15:33:15 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: ICANN News Alert - Report: Wing Support Domain Name Industry in underserved regions
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Carlton, sure to be of much interest, we need to do from here. Not only by this public comment. Also for situations
 as reflected in this link:

 http://kp.iadb.org/DigiLAC/es/Paginas/Indice-de-Desarrollo-de-Banda-Ancha.aspx
 If we look above links or information to sta. we see that in the last posts there ANY KIND advances. Those who were
 relegated years ago, an are in the same or worse.
 We develop something together.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 On Thu 15/05/14 10:39, carlton.samuels @ gmail.com sent: