[lac-discuss-en] For the end user of Internet

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed May 14 15:50:58 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: For the end user of Internet
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, we have to do what is needed by end users. Consider appropriate to do something like Regin, and a topic
 it is very important to our constituents: The Transition IANA
 To do suggest taking advantage deliverables Transition group for the month of November, perhaps a week or two, but after
 the meeting of ICANN LOS ANGELES, declare the LACRALO WEEK.
 In that week, at least one pass in each accredited ALS, should organize an event that rena to multiple stakeholders, and issue an
 seminar, workshop or whatever you call it, on the above subject.
 To do agree that date deberamos consensual one presentation as a single document LACRALO regard. Also a form
 refill attendees after the event ended.This will give us direct feedback of what they received and their opinions, and
 to continue providing feedback to our especfico Working Group.

 In countries where there is more than one coordinate ALS and you MUST agree if that are in the same city, otherwise may do so
 individually in each city, etc.. This is the subject of coordination in each country, but the event must be made within that week.
 Deberamos not make any investment. To do this, deberamos achieve sponsorship from a university or government agency, that as part of
 system of multiple stakeholders, allowing for the realization based event for all.
 I hope your comments

 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/19d289f4fa.html