[lac-discuss-en] ?? = Iso-8859-1 == q Nueva_Encuesta_de_Trabajo_Grupo_T iso-8859-1 q = em = E1tico/_New_Thematic_Working_Group_Survey??

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:19:43 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:?? = Iso-8859-1 == q Nueva_Encuesta_de_Trabajo_Grupo_T iso-8859-1 q = em = E1tico/_New_Thematic_Working_Group_Survey??
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Hello,

 Les I reenvo this email. At first this inglsy the version in the
 end in Spanish.

 Regards

 * From: * atlas-ii-events-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: atlas-ii-events-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] * Em nome
 * Carlos Reyes
 Em * Sent: * Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:58
 * To: * atlas-ii-events at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 * Assunto: * [atlas-ii-events] New Thematic Working Group Survey

 Dear all,

 Please find below my email to all Proposed participants ATLAS II acerca
 the new thematic working group survey. Please let me know if you not have an
 Suggested changes. I would like to send more information Show ATLAS II
 Participants list on Thursday.

 Best,

 Carlos

 Franaise ** VERSION OF THE SUITE VERSION ** ANGLAISE

 SPANISH VERSION ** AFTER FRENCH VERSION **

 ENGLISH VERSION ** **

 ATLAS II Dear Participants,

 On behalf of the ATLAS II Events Working Group, Please complete this short, NEW ATLAS survey to assist the Organizing Committee II With the formation of the thematic groups During The ATLAS II:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTLB7J8

 For an abstract of each thematic group as well as discussion questions, please refer to theATLAS II Thematic Coordination Group page <  https://community.icann.org/x/HCvRAg>.

 Please complete the survey by * DATE and TIME. *

 Thank you,

 Staff in support of ICANN At-Large

 Franaise VERSION ** **

 Cher ATLAS II Participants,

 Au nom de Groupe de Travail sur les vnements d'ATLAS II, s'il vous plat remplir one court, NOUVEAU sondage pour assister will Comitd'Organisation ATLAS II

 avec la formation de thmatiques au cours de l'groupes ATLAS II:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTLB7J8

 Pour un rsumde chaque groupe thmatique ainsi des questions that thread, s'il vous plat is rfrer Lapage of Coordination of Thmatiques Groupes d'ATLAS II <  https://community.icann.org/x/HCvRAg>.

 S'il vous plat will sondage d'ici remplir * JOUR et TEMPS *.

 Merci,

 Personnel d'appui d'l'ICANN At-Large

 SPANISH VERSION ** **

 Dear Participants of ATLAS II,

 On behalf of the Working Group II of ATLAS events, please fill out a short survey to help NEW ComitOrganizador ATLAS II with

 temticos formation of groups during the ATLAS II:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTLB7J8

 For a summary of each A thematic group discussion ascomo questions, please refer lapgina Coordinating Groups Temticos ATLAS II <  https://community.icann.org/x/HCvRAg>.

 Please complete the survey by * DAY and TIME. *

 Thank you,

 Personal support ICANN At-Large

 * Carlos Reyes *

 Senior Policy Analyst

 * ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers *

 801 17th Street NW | Suite 400 | Washington DC 20006 | www.icann.org
<http://www.icann.org>

 * E-mail * carlos.reyes @ icann.org <mailto:carlos.reyes at icann.org>

 * Mobile * +1 (202) 802-8019