[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n Grupo_de_trabajo_Transici =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon May 12 17:21:52 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n Grupo_de_trabajo_Transici =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, our region needs to settle priority this workgroup. Since there was a candidate when I said we were working on this.

 I hope your comments and nominations.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 Transition Working Group

 The working group aims, from the statement LACRALO on the transition of the role of custody functions IANA: Maintain continuous updating of the information that is generated in various forums that touch this subject, modifying such statement if necessary.

 The specific objectives are to be determined by the same group.

 The goal is to have resilience of our region to issue a statement in due course without delay seeking additional information.

 The sources are the various forums below. ICANN also held public discussions at their meetings. This list is not exhaustive.

 - RIPE 68 12-16 MAY 2014

 - AFRINIC 25 MAY-06 JUN 2014

 - CENTR iii JAMBOREE - Paris 01-04 JUN 2014

 - ICANN 50 JUN 2014 LONDON 22-26

 - TORONTO IETF90 20-25 JUN 2014

 - APNIC 38 BRISBANE 9-19 Sep 2014

 - APTLD BRISANE Sep 2014

 - CENTR GA 52 BRUSSELS 1 to 3 October 2014

 - ARIN Baltimore 09-10 OCT 34 2014

 - ICANN 51 LOS ANGELES 12 to 16 October 2014

 - MEXICO LANIC 22 October 28, 2014

 - RIPE 69 LONDON November 3 to 7, 2014

 - LACTLD ARUBA 6 to 7 November 2014

 - IETF 91 HONOLULU 9 to 14 November 2014

 - MAURITANIA AFRINIC 21 22 to 28 November 2014

 - APNIC 39 FUKUOKA February 24 - 06 Mar 2014

 - DALLAS IETF 92 Mar 2015

 - CENTR GA 55 Mar 2015

 - APTLD FOKUOKA Mar 2015

 - ICANN 52 Mar 2015

 Scope of the working group: While this process will be provided in the ICANN community, we must take into account the generation of policies bottom up, which is why he should have dumped the views and opinions of our ALS.

 Form involvement of ALS: Entries will be received in the appropriate wiki. Having access problems will be solved in due course. To encourage participation, requested that those add comments, make known to the mailing list. It is also requested that such comments be specific: If suggest modifying a paragraph, for example, it is sent directly modifying as suggested. Likewise, if the addition of a paragraph is suggested.

 Timeline of the working group: It starts from the moment of its creation and ends with the completion of the transition. The same group will form the specific schedule