[lac-discuss-en] Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Bolivia

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon May 12 15:27:57 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Bolivia
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, yesterday finally received the approval of both projects, which will be held between 03 and June 7, 2014. We had requested an exception to Sebastien Bacholet could travel, but were not awarded. For this reason his replacement and suggestions of the working group, I will travel in my capacity as President of LACRALO, and held at Sylvia Herlein Laite.

 Haiti will have the support of Jean Marie Altema (Native Languages \u200b\u200bFrench, English and Spanish), ICANN fellowship. This contact gave it timely Cambronero Fatima, whom I thank.

 I attached the presentation that your modifications thereto, will be used in both places. Currently being translated into French, and we already have the copy in English.

 You see, this presentation is made in Bolivia.While there was involvement was not desired. The event was under, not accessible to the entire organization, or to the general public. He simultaneously within the same university, another issue that was obviously more important for Congress convened public. For this experience maybe if I have time, I'll CROPP clarification on the program. I think an event like this, should not be content delivery in another major event, with several simultaneous thematic conferences, loses effectiveness. Anyway, three people came to ask about the possibility of certain organizations. I'm hoping that they contact via mail, but two almost certainly not certify.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto