[lac-discuss-en] Banner and Slogan for LACRALO - London

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu May 8 01:56:12 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Banner and Slogan for LACRALO - London
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, the theme of the banner must be completed before noon tomorrow. As I said in a previous mail, should be a short slogan for a banner of small size. The leras Sern the most great potential within that size. Therefore, should be short and effective. I remind the APRALO: CELEBRATING DIVERSITY

 Of all the criteria, we can not consider the majority for its extension. And stay only: PROMOTING INCLUSION

 I think it expresses something we all want, inclusion. In addition the time taken from the verb indicates that esthaciendo, which requires more work. Has adequate and understandable translation in English.

 Please just ask them if they have any other suggestions, I is only two or three short and meaningful words, otherwise perdersu intention. Otherwise, please support this.

 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4c5adf7c7c.html