[lac-discuss-en] Flag and Motto LACRALO - London

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:48:15 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Flag and Motto LACRALO - London
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Diego,

 I think there is a matter of interpretation.

 T When we hear the phrase "for the record" not headed to the
 attendees and participants face and distance sncronos or
 asncronos; "For the record" meetings mean that
 person begins to speak its name so that it logs
 (Recording, transcripcin, minutes) of the meeting. It is mandatory for
 ESTNA distance people know they do not speak quin ESTN
 viewing. It is also mandatory for people to staff
 generously made transcripts and minutes can tell who is
 talking to hear the recording.

 It is a translation of the sentence in english "for the record".

 So when the salutacin enuncias vocative "Dear Records"
 ests you addressing a magntica tape, solid state device,
 recording software, a hard drive, the wiki, Dropbox, Evernote (according
 where everyone store the recording, transcripcin, notes or minuta), an
 printer, and eventually to a sheet of paper if someone prints one of
 earlier.

 I have no authority to represent them but I think we probably
 They will be cut when they become aware very grateful for your courtesy.

 Of course if you dirigieras to an audience of representations
 formal gTLDs, ccTLDs, RIRs, IANA and some ms, call them "records"
 may be logically correct, but we leave this as an exercise
 advanced.

 Perhaps this expresiny appropriate explanations add to the glossary.

 Best regards.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 Alejandro Pisanty

 7/5/2014 18:24 GMT-05: 00 DIEGO ALFONSO ACOSTA BASTIDAS <
 dacostabastidas at dtech.ec>:

> Estimado Alejandro
>
> No es necesario extremar una lectura de espejismos, no hay nada oculto
> tras de ello; simplemente es una referencia a los miembros de la comunidad
> como suele expresarse en la costumbre y cotidianidad de las conferencias.
> Tan Tan
>
> Atte
>
> Diego Acosta Bastidas
>

> El 6 de mayo de 2014, 14:27, Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com>escribió:
>
>> Diego,
>>
>> ¿podrías explicar más ampliamente tu uso de la frase "estimados
>> registros"? Me deja alguna duda.
>>
>> Alejandro Pisanty

>> dacostabastidas at dtech.ec>:
>>
>>>  Estimados registros