[lac-discuss-en] Advice on an ALS Acreditcion Lacralo

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Tue May 6 21:03:18 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Advice on an ALS Acreditcion Lacralo
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Antonio,

 In addition to the answer that I gave you and add what is established
 about the test.

 Regards

 * The Certification Process Structures (ALS): *

  * Send to ALAC in electronic format provided by the ALAC
    ALS a complete application (in English) and with all documentation
    required by the ALAC. The application must be submitted to
    staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:als at alac.icann.org> which
    also the best way to address any questions
    on the application process.
  * EL ALAC properly treat your application, conducting the
    necessary to ensure that proceedings have been met
    the criteria for ALS.This could include
    request for references, interviews with contacts
    applicant, application and collection of additional information
    applicant, and for existing organizations request
    information on the operations and leadership of the applicant,
    verification of general sources of funding and the requirement
    the applicant to demonstrate the identity of its constituent
    individual.
  * After the above process, all members of the ALAC review the
    application and related documentation. Then the ALAC submitted
    Certification voted applicant as ALS, and each of
    ALAC members vote for ELIGIBLE or INELIGIBLE.
  * The decision to certify an ALS require a vote of two thirds of
    all members of the ALAC and may be subject to revision,
    according to procedures established by management.The ALAC
    notify the applicant of the decision of its certification, and,
    if necessary, provide information on the request for a
    review of the decision.
  * The decision to certify an ALS require a vote of two thirds of
    all members of the ALAC and may be subject to revision,
    according to procedures established by management. The
    reasons that the ALAC exercises and certification actions
    decertification of ALS may include continuous breaches
    Important requirements for ALS. The ALAC will give a
    prior notification to the ALS in question, and this will have the
    opportunity to be heard and to respond to ALAC before they
    make the decision of decertification. The ALAC notify the ALS
    its decision to de-certification and provide information if
    of a petition for review of the decision.
  * The ALAC can continuously provide informal advice and support
    organizations seeking certification. It is intended that the ALAC
    overtime work informally with organizations to
    help them in their efforts to meet the criteria and get
    the right to be certified.
  * The ALS applications, decisions on applications ALAC
    and other information deemed appropriate, will be announced by the ALAC.

 lac-discuss-en mailing list
 lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org