[lac-discuss-en] Consultation on an ALS Acreditcion Lacralo

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Tue May 6 20:46:07 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Consultation on an ALS Acreditcion Lacralo
 From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

 * To: President and Secretary of Lacralo *
 * Subject: Consultation on the Accreditation of ALS in Lacralo *

 In particular I would like to ask you a detailed explanation
 on the mechanism of acceptance / non-acceptance of an ALS in Lacralo.

 What are the substantive elements that are considered essential in this
 process:

 Only for the views are taken into account and con, expressed
 by representatives of active ALS?

 All this we ask in order to understand in what circumstances
 take decision to accredit or admit ISOC Venezuela, which must
 ms be as transparent as possible for all.

 On diversity of opinions, it is not clear consensus and is
 best time to request an appropriate explanation.

 Sincerely,

 -
 Antonio Gómez Medina
 President