[lac-discuss-en] Pre-ATLAS II Webinars

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon May 5 19:44:48 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Pre-ATLAS II Webinars
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Estimates, by reference to what was said by Fátima and Carlos, a summary of the
 LACRALO number of members who participated in the last
 events:

 - Webinar 04/17/2014: seven (7); Apologies: five (5)
 - Webinar 21/04/2014: eight (8); Apologies: None (0)
 - NetMundial First Time: seven (7) remote units
 - NetMundial second day: six (6) remote units
 - Monthly Reunin LACRALO 28/04/14: sixteen (16); Apologies: two (2)
 I have no information of the webinar today, since I could not participate
 be traveling.

 I understand that we all have jobs that do not allow us to attend and / or
 participate in all events u say in all matters.
 Respects the webinar, we can take advantage of links they have sent us,
 and be aware of them, with greater confidence and schedules
 convenient.
 For attendance to NetMundial we could not take advantage of the program
 CROPP, according to the statement by Dev

 Regarding the participation in discussions, we find:
 - Some say always hear everything, although in years have not
 issued any opinion.
 - Some have participated only in a very hotly discussion and
 only in a
 - Some envan informacina the list, but they seem to have a
 own interest
 - There are those who do not accept the opinions of others, and use terms
 offensive, not even reaching base.

 These forms of participation are neither good nor help our Regin.

 But as important contributions, we have several members with a
 active participation, arguing propose, get angry, but accept
 discussion as a way to get to get consensus. It is preferable that
 I think about it say no because I do not know, I promise to do
 personally; This harsaber that are participating.
 I think every one of us have to make a small effort
 ms, and safely continue in this last line, because I'm sure
 we have a common intention: to make our work Regin
 productively in generating substantive issues and policies from below
 up, which is the reason for our existence as representatives
 Internet end users.

 My best regards

 Alberto Soto