[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_ATLAS Solicitud_de_colaboraci = iso-8859-1 q = _II_Mentoring_Program???

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:31:46 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_ATLAS Solicitud_de_colaboraci = iso-8859-1 q = _II_Mentoring_Program???
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Thank you very much to all who volunteered to work as Mentors
 under this program and view the meeting of ATLAS II in London.

 I'd like to make some comments to clarify some points about
 the operation of this program.

 ALAC members from all regions are automatically included
 as Mentors. Thus we have a total of 15 people who will
 be acting as mentors.

 Then we have this invitation for volunteers who have opened a
 all RALOs.Once the time limit expires for volunteers (the
 May 9), based on the number of people that have been offered for
 desempear this role in which we will consider several criteria
 (Mentors and Mentees ratios of each THIN and languages,
 possibility of offering mentor in more than one language is very important-it
 we said Alexander activities mentoray not gua
 performed prior to the meeting only if there is a component
 important networking at the meeting in smisma, which is needed
 unfailingly manage the english language to contact with the Mentees
 different members of the community, at which points out as
 Alexander, we do not have simultaneous interpretation - possibility
 commit to activities that are proposed for this
 program, etc.), will return each of you to confirm
 quin has been selected to assist in this role.

 Please remember to review the Gua Mentor we have offered (
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/45747520/ATLAS%20II%20Mentors%20Guide.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1399239315000&api=v2)
 and analyze whether they are consciously trained and eventually
 enough to commit to this program.
 The idea is that their Mentees become their "shadow" since we put in
 contact with Mentees Mentors to the development of all
 reunin, and even after it if you need your collaboration to
 prepare reports that are requiring them to Mentees.

 So, for the moment we will not include anyone on the list of ms
 Mentors have created to date for offer finalizacin
 as such, we evaluate how many quines and Mentors needed for Sern
 each THIN. I'm taking notes in a parallel list of quines
 you have offered so far.

 I hope they understand the different changes that we
 done on the fly, as this is the first time that organized
 a program of this type for At-Large (therefore do not have
 background act as our guide) and in addition there is an entire workgroup
 ocupndose of this Program will request modifications and improvements
 We're doing as they appear. We Astambin
 learning from errrores we can have, and what operating QUVA
 not. It is definitely a "work in progress".

 Any remaining doubt about it, I offer to pleased to answer them.

 Thank you very much.

 Best Regards,
 Fatima Cambronero