[lac-discuss-en] Pre-ATLAS II Webinars

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:58:59 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Pre-ATLAS II Webinars
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Just completed one of the Pre-ATLAS II Webinars, in this case referred
 Process Development Tuklu Policies of different communities
 ICANN.

 These Webinars are conducted as part of the program of creation of
 capabilities with the effort and participation of members of At-Large and
 At-Large off: and they are directed especially to those who will attend
 to the meeting of ATLAS II in London to get to that meeting with more
 and better informaciny make better use of that meeting.

 Unfortunately, participation in these Webinars members
 LACRALO remains low, especially of those who will participate in the
 reunin London and perhaps do not have tools to
 cules decide MUST attend sessions so that your participation is
 effective.

 Understandably, many can not participate because these Webinars are
 performed at times that many of our passes are schedules
 job.

 For those unable to attend the Webinars that were conducted to
 date, this link encontrarn presentations thereof:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/CAPACITY+BUILDING+WEBINARS+ATLAS+II

 Aquun space for questions and answers regarding the Webinars:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Capacity+Building+Webinars++-+Questions+and+Answers+Workspace

 I invite you in the next few Webinars can make an effort and
 participate, especially to remove his doubts and ask questions that
 need about the topics discussed ESTN.

 Best Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -