[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = EF = BF Consejo_Regional_de_Aplicaci BDn == = utf-8 q = _ALS_necesarios_198_ISOC_Venezuela???

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 18:28:08 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q = EF = BF Consejo_Regional_de_Aplicaci BDn == = utf-8 q = _ALS_necesarios_198_ISOC_Venezuela???
 From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

 A greetings to all.

 Today we have received several communications on the list relative to the
 ISOC application Venezuela (Doc Attachment)

 I should mention that there are several chapters of ISOC they do in Lacralo
 part of our structure and do not understand what is the substantive point to
 generate this discussion and not allow them to provide treatment
 equal.

 I see that Venezuela has its active ISOC web portal
 http://www.isocvenezuela.org/ and would like to ask the President and
 Lacralo Secretary, to lead this process and take up the
 corrective to maintain respect among those involved in the list
 from different positions.

 As members of Lacralo propose and defend a Free Internet
 Abrierta and it's time to prove it, allowing the process
 evaluation of ISOC Venezuela be as transparent as possible, surrounded by
 respect for those who participate in these tasks.

 Finally I want to say that I identify with what was said by
 Carlos Vera and surely, these opinions help us find
 consensus in diversity.

 Cordially

 The 28 April 2014 12:35, Carlos Vera Quintana <cveraq at gmail.com> wrote:

> Estimados colegas y amigos: un punto importante es considerar el gran
> número de capítulos de ISOC que ahora forman parte de esta estructura y el
> gran trabajo que ellos desarrollan en la región en la línea de defensa de
> los usuarios, sin pretender representarlos o hablar a nombre de ellos.
>
> ISOC está presente a través de sus capítulos con importantes iniciativas
> de modo permanente en esta y otras estructuras.
>
> Los capítulos de Isoc, sin excepción, adhieren a los principios básicos de
> Isoc (internet es para todos es más que un slogan) y siguen una línea
> organizada y ordenada de trabajo que vale la pena incorporar a la región
> como una ALS.
>
> Debo mencionar que pese a ser capítulos de Isoc, al actuar como ALS, cada
> capítulo actúa de modo independiente no coordinado ni reglado, ni limitado
> por Isoc o sus miembros.
>
> Saludos
>
> Carlos Vera
>
> http://www.lacralo.org