[lac-discuss-en] Users are Stakeholder Internet Governance - Netmundial Brazil -2014

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Apr 28 16:31:31 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Users are Stakeholder Internet Governance - Netmundial Brazil -2014
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Hole Sergio, Just talking about this net site as "law enforcement"?
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200 - Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 4/28/14 9:55, &quot;Sergio Bronstein&quot; <bronstein.sergio at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Good morning
 > Just I was reading a paper on the limitations on
 > Freedom
 > And participation that hides the concept of Internet gobernaza
 > Called Multistakeholder.
 >
 > In this regard, Brazil document the &quot;Coalition was presented for a
 > Intenet Fair and Equitable &quot;(Coalition Just Net) that we should know and
 > I propose to discuss shortly.
 >
 > Under that document and some others take the necessary debate
 > On the future of Internet.
 >
 > Hugs,
 > Sergio Bronstein
 > President
 > Internauta Venezuela
 >

 > 4/26/2014 10:42 GMT-04: 30 Johnny Laureano <jlaureano at aui.pe> :

 Dear members &gt;&gt; LACRALO Community

 NETmundial &gt;&gt; Multistakeholder Statement of Sao Paulo, included in the
 Structure &gt;&gt; multi-stakeholder governments, society
 >> Civil, private companies and Internet users, this
 Configured &gt;&gt;
 >> A level of participation of individual users unprecedented.
 Without &gt;&gt;
 >> Certainly an important contribution in the process of governance
 Of &gt;&gt;
 Future Internet &gt;&gt;.

 Johnny Laureano &gt;&gt;
 AUI PERU &gt;&gt;

 INTERNET GOVERNANCE PROCESS PRINCIPLES &gt;&gt;
 ï‚· &gt;&gt; Multi-stakeholder Internet governance Should be built on democratic,
 Multistakeholder &gt;&gt; Processes, Ensuring the meaningful and accountable
 Participation of all stakeholders &gt;&gt;, including Governments, the private
 >> Sector
 Civil society &gt;&gt;, the technical community, the academic community and
 >> Users.

 The respective roles &gt;&gt; and Responsibilities of Stakeholders Should be
 Flexible &gt;&gt; interpreted in a Manner with Reference to the issue under