[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q 3A__A_londres_de_paseo_o_dond RES = iso-8859-1 == q E1n_los_documentos_de_la_presidencia_y_de_lac e_est = iso-8859-1 q = wispy = 3F?????

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Apr 28 14:07:45 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 == q 3A__A_londres_de_paseo_o_dond RES = iso-8859-1 == q E1n_los_documentos_de_la_presidencia_y_de_lac e_est = iso-8859-1 q = wispy = 3F?????
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Hi Erick
 It will be great if the representative of ISOC Per participate in at least
 any of the monthly meetings, assabra everything the region
 esttrabajando and organizing for the ATLAS II, ascomo what we are
 are working internally and communicate what you do not send this to
 kind of meaningless messages.
 Without more,
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein