[lac-discuss-en] Users are Stakeholder Internet Governance - Netmundial Brazil -2014

bronstein.sergio at gmail.com bronstein.sergio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:56:03 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Users are Stakeholder Internet Governance - Netmundial Brazil -2014
 From: bronstein.sergio at gmail.com

 Good morning
 I was just reading a paper on the limitations to freedom
 and participation that hides the concept of Internet gobernaza
 Multistakeholder called.

 In this regard, Brazil document the "Coalition was presented for a
 Fair and Equitable Intenet "(Coalition Just Net) that we should know and
 I propose to discuss shortly.

 Under that document and some others take the necessary debate
 on the future of Internet.

 Hugs,
 Sergio Bronstein
 President