[lac-discuss-en] Users are part of the structure stakeholder Internet Governance - Netmundial Brazil -2014

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 19:23:21 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Users are part of the structure stakeholder Internet Governance - Netmundial Brazil -2014
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Fatima,

 Agree with you on this observation. Without any doubt, this recognition or identification of these key actors to Internet governance, it will help in areas such as the ICANN At Large, IGF or future CGI countries, we can all be clear that sector or interest actually represent each of us in the At Large: users, academia, civil society and technical community.

 Reference:

 NetMundial:
 Internet governance Should be built on democratic, multistakeholder Processes, and Ensuring the meaningful participation of all stakeholders accountable, including Governments, the private sector, civil society, the technical community, the academic community and the users.
 Tunis Agenda:
 The international management of the Internet Should be multilateral, transparent and democratic, With the full Involvement of Governments, the private sector, civil society and international Organizations.

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU