[lac-discuss-en] Users are part of the structure stakeholder Internet Governance - Netmundial Brazil -2014

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 21:53:10 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Users are part of the structure stakeholder Internet Governance - Netmundial Brazil -2014
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Johnny,

 If you're referring to the outcome of NetMundial, specifically
 the section on Principles of Process Internet Governance in
 your list you're forgetting the technical community and community
 academic, that are explicitly included.
 I copy below the corresponding section of the document:

 * "INTERNET GOVERNANCE PROCESS PRINCIPLES ï‚· Multi-stakeholder Internet
 Should governance be built on democratic, multistakeholder Processes,
 Ensuring the meaningful and accountableparticipation of all stakeholders,
 including Governments, the private sector, civil society, the technical
 community, the academic community and users.The respective roles and
 Should beinterpreted Responsibilities of stakeholders in a Flexible Manner
 with Reference to the issue under discussion. "*

 Best Regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

 The April 25, 2014, 7:45, Johnny Laureano
<johnnylaureano at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Estimados de LACRALO,
>
> NETmundial Multistakeholder Statement de Sao Paulo, incluye en la
> estructura de múltiples partes interesadas los gobiernos, la sociedad
> civil, las empresas privadas y ahora a los usuarios de Internet, esto
> configura un nivel de participación de los usuarios individuales sin
> precedentes. Sin duda una contribución importante dentro del proceso para
> la gobernanza de la Internet del futuro.
>

> Johnny Laureano
> AUI PERU
>
> http://www.lacralo.org

 * Fatima * Cambronero