[lac-discuss-en] Proposed Amendment of the operating principles LACRALO - Proposed amendment of the operating principles LACRALO

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:39:29 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Proposed Amendment of the operating principles LACRALO - Proposed amendment of the operating principles LACRALO
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 We want to announce that we have canceled the call for comments
 related to the proposed modification of the principles
 LACRALO operatives because their publication was requested by mistake
 before elGrupo Governance Working completes its work. At
 So let's wait until this GW finished, and once done,
 The proposal is abrirde publicary again for the comments.

 We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

 Regards

 Dear all,

 We want to announce That We annulled this call for comments related to
 the Proposed amendment of the operating principles LACRALO Because its
 publication was Requested by mistake before the Governance Working Group
 completes its whole work. THEREFORE, we are going to wait until this WG
 finish its work and eleven this is done, the proposal will be publish and
 again open for comments.

 We apologize for the inconvenience Caused.

 Regards

 On 04/25/2014 6:28 pm, Humberto Carrasco wrote:
> Estimados,
>
> En el link de abajo ustedes encontrarán la propuesta de enmienda de
> los principios operativos de LACRALO. Se requieren sus comentarios.
> También queremos agradecer al WG de Gobernanza por esta propuesta.
>
> Necesitamos que se debata desde ya, con el objetivo de tener (en lo
> posible) nuevos principios operativos en la asamblea general de Londres.
>
> La propuesta esta en Inglés y español.
>
> https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/PROPUESTA+DE+ENMIENDA+DE+PRINCIPIOS+OPERATIVOS+DE+LACRALO
>

> Saludos
>
> Dear all,
>
> In the link below you will find the draft proposal of the LACRALO
> operating principles. Comments are required. We also thank Governance
> WG  for this proposal.
>
> We need to discuss them from now, in order to have (if possible) new
> operating principles at the general meeting in London.
>
> The proposal is in English and Spanish.
>
> https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/PROPUESTA+DE+ENMIENDA+DE+PRINCIPIOS+OPERATIVOS+DE+LACRALO
>

> regards

[[--Original text (es)