[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = EF = BF Consejo_Regional_de_Aplicaci BDn == = utf-8 q = _ALS_necesarios_198_ISOC_Venezuela???

bronstein.sergio at gmail.com bronstein.sergio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 19:21:54 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q = EF = BF Consejo_Regional_de_Aplicaci BDn == = utf-8 q = _ALS_necesarios_198_ISOC_Venezuela???
 From: bronstein.sergio at gmail.com

 Good afternoon
 For ethical reasons I wanted to remain silent on the application of
 Issoc Venezuela. The main reason for this was that what little I could
 find anywhere that organization was based on defending positions
 views on government policy on Internet access that does not
 share, so I wanted to stay on the sidelines of the debate.

 Notwithstanding this, and seen the questions and unanswered questions
 many of us involved in Icann we do this
 organization, I decided to break the silence and put some points on
 such income:
 1. Should not include organizations whose owners are not
 presented with absolute transparency. This must be so to try
 trajectories verify not only the organization but their main
 members
 Two.You can answer no names by an NGO under construction.
 If so, then you should not apply for membership to
 have completed this process, essential to have real life. Why or
 why the urgency?
 Three. If any of your members (and more if there are several), was a member of
 Cavedatos, Telling them it's a businesswoman camera and little (or no)
 has to do with the defense of Internet users rather gathers
 quiene is Luctan of them / us

 Obviously, aopinión our organization is NOT incorporated into
 ISSOC Venezuela until they are clear, visible and credible credentials.

 Thanks for listening,
 Sergio Bronstein
 President
 Internaua Venezuela