[lac-discuss-en] Proposed Amendment of the operating principles LACRALO - Proposed amendment of the operating principles LACRALO

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:29:29 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Proposed Amendment of the operating principles LACRALO - Proposed amendment of the operating principles LACRALO
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear,

 In the link below you encontrarn the proposed amendment of the
 LACRALO operating principles. Comments are required. Also
 want to thank WG Governance by this proposal.

 We need to be debated from now, in order to have (in
 possible) new operating at the general meeting in London early.

 The proposal was Inglsy Spanish.

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/PROPUESTA+DE+ENMIENDA+DE+PRINCIPIOS+OPERATIVOS+DE+LACRALO

 Regards

 Dear all,

 In the link below you will find the draft proposal of the LACRALO
 operating principles. Comments are required. We Also thank Governance
 WG for this proposal.

 We need to discuss them from now, in order to have (if possible) new
 General operating principles at the meeting in London.

 The proposal is in Inglés and Spanish.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/763f38b6a1.html