[lac-discuss-en] ???? = Iso-8859-1 == q 3A_Related_ Just_a_quick_reminder = iso-8859-1 q to_VISA_cost_ / _Un_r = 3A_Respecto_del_c == E1pido_recordatorio_ = iso-8859-1 q = osto_de_la_VISA??

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:41:31 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:???? = Iso-8859-1 == q 3A_Related_ Just_a_quick_reminder = iso-8859-1 q to_VISA_cost_ / _Un_r = 3A_Respecto_del_c == E1pido_recordatorio_ = iso-8859-1 q = osto_de_la_VISA??
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Hello everybody,

 I For those who need to pay for the cost of visa, I am copying the
 instructions in Inglés for reimbursement. The Spanish translation is
 mine, so please excuse any errors.

 Regards

 _________________________

 Hi all,

 For those who need to pay for the cost of the visa, I copy the
 instructions in english for reimbursement. The translation in
 Spanish is ma, asque excuse any errors.

 Regards

 _____________________

 ENGLISH

 WILL I BE REIMBURSED FOR VISA COST?

 Should you need to apply for a visa London, you will be required to pay
 a visa fee, que may vary per country and citizenship. For supported
 travelers, ICANN will pay the cost for Obtaining a visa, que is
 limited to:

 - Your current London visa fee;

 - Passport Photos for visa application; and

 - Shipping cost to send / receive your visa London

 Reimbursement

 You will need to ICANN Provide a legible copy of your electronic London
 Visa fee, passport photo fee, and shipping cost (if applicable) in order
 to be reimbursed. All reimbursement will be provided at the finding
 of the London meeting. Should you incur additional expenses to Obtain a
 London visa, please contact us at constituency-travelicann.org.

 The maximum amount we will reimburse single traveler for an overall
 visa cost will be $ 200 USD and you will need to present Provide receipts
 of cost (s) Incurred.

 SPANISH

 REEMBOLSARN ME THE COST OF VISA OBTENCIN?

 In case you have to apply for a visa for London, will be required
 to pay a fee for the visa, which can vary According to the country and the
 citizen. For travelers admitted ICANN pagarel cost
 obtencin a visa, which is limited to:
 - The current cost of the visa paraLondres;
 - Passport Photos for VISA application; and
 - The cost of shipping to send / receive your visa paraLondres

 Reimbursement

 You tendrque ICANN provide a legible copy of the electronics
 duty paid by VISA for London, paid for the right photo
 passport, and the cost of shipping (if applicable) to be
 refunded. Any refund serproporcionado the end of the meeting of
 London. If incur additional costs to obtain a visa
 for London, please contact us at constituency-travelicann.org.

 The cantidadmxima to reimburse a traveler for a total cost serde
 the VISAde $ 200 USD and you tendrque provide the respective
 receipts of the cost (s) in which incurred.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/835b7de522.html