[lac-discuss-en] RES: Leaving LAC-THIN as representative IBDI.org.br LACRALO inidividuals MEMBERS??

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Apr 25 13:22:06 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Leaving LAC-THIN as representative IBDI.org.br LACRALO inidividuals MEMBERS??
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Dev, Regarding your answer to Omar,
 I'd like to know why you said to him That is LACRALO Allowing Individuals
 members be part of LACRALO With the same privileges and Opportunities?
 "Allowing individuals to be members of the same LACRALO
 opportunities and privileges. "
 Can you tell me / us When That was approved??
 Regards,
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org