[lac-discuss-en] Forms to travel to London

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Apr 25 04:32:47 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Forms to travel to London
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Ok, Carlos, take care.
 Regards

 Alberto Soto

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Carlos
 Vera Quintana
 Posted on: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:28 a.m.
 To: Humberto Carrasco
 CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] Forms to travel to London

 I have not received anything. Not even answer the charge of this
 coordinaciny visas take 7-9 weeks to process in Ecuador as there
 Appointments for May 30 and June and after that ms minimum three weeks ...
 Ojalpodamos push this group responsible for supporting us and besides
 accomplish something as a fast track at the embassy

 Carlos Vera Quintana
 0988141143
 Sgueme @ cveraq