[lac-discuss-en] World Net

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Apr 25 03:10:53 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: World Net
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, it is very important to read this document and take cognizance
 transcripts of MP3 or video recordings that make us go.

 We intensive work as Regin, and we need to work hard and
 consensus.

 ICANN CEO has repeated this: Today we finished the meeting of World Net
 Brazil and tomorrow we start working.

 In closing said Russia does not agree with the document; India
 should refer to their country because they are not authorized to approve today
 some modifications were made: Cuba makes reservations about some
 parts of the document; two representatives of civil society, one does not
 estde agreement and is only one.

 This is an overview of a non-binding document.

 This means we have a great challenge ahead, and we can not lose
 time.We'll have to work hard and make our comments on the
 wiki (and indicate them).

 Please tolo they read what they can, it is much, very important,
 we only have until the middle of 2015, and very little time.

 LACRALO should have an active participation, with the amount of
 According interventions necessary events (meetings of ICANN,
 IGF or some specifically mentioned).

 Obviously we had stakes face I can not
 mention to ignore them for now: please ask that those who have
 been there, informed us know donkeys.

 Remotely we have participated in these two days: Gilberto Lara; ISOC
 Argentina; JosArce; Wladimir Dvalos; Sylvia Herlein Leite; Carlos Vera
 Quintana; Humberto Carrasco; Alberto Soto.

 If participalguien remotely and do not mention it, sorry, I was several
 hours today with a cut of energy, therefore, no connection.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto