[lac-discuss-en] Leaving an LAC-THIN IBDI.org.br as representative

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:05:25 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Leaving an LAC-THIN IBDI.org.br as representative
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Omar,

 First of all, this message is personal and not as secretary LACRALO.
 I can not, nor me to opine on internal problem
 your former institution. Notwithstanding this, I appreciate all the time
 LACRALO you were in and your participation in our organization. I
 I sincerely hope to see you in the future as part of a new
 ALS. I wish you well in your new projects.

 A hug

 Dear Omar,

 First of all, this message is not as LACRALO staff and secretary.
 Neither can I or Should opine acerca an internal problem with your former
 institution. Notwithstanding, I appreciate all the time you were in
 LACRALO and your participation in our organization. I sincerely hope to
 see you in the future as part of a new ALS. I wish you the best in your
 new projects.

 A hug