[lac-discuss-en] Leaving LAC-RALO as an IBDI.org.br representative

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Thu Apr 24 00:23:50 UTC 2014

Dear friends and colleagues from LAC-RALO,

I believe most of you know me as the representative of IBDI.org.br,
the first brazilian ALS accredited in LAC-RALO (in 2006 or 2007).

In the past year we had a disagreement in IBDI (lack of transparency
and unilateral behaviors without consense), and so I give up and leave
the board with 5 or 6 other directors.

I've made an agreement with the new president, Alyne Andrade, that
I'll be participating on Atlas II then I'll pass the status to her.
She accepted.

Now I knew she broke her word and contacted the At Large Staff saying
she will participate in my place. Unfortunatelly she doesn't know
anything about ICANN, RALOs, ALS, etc. As a newbie, she will start all
over again. Good luck for her.

I wish you all the best, and it was a pleasure to be and work with
you. Perhaps I'll be able to create or accredit another institution
under LAC-RALO soon.

Regards,

Omar Kaminski
http://www.internetlegal.com.br