[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Advice needed ALS Regional ISOC Venezuela Application 198

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:42:39 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: Advice needed ALS Regional ISOC Venezuela Application 198
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 Les reenvo mail requesting loa opinion Of the region on this
 LACRALO member candidacy by ISOC Venezuela.
 I have reviewed the DD and in my opinion there is no sensitive information.
 The deadline for issuing an opinion expires May 5, 2014. Requested
 open a wiki page so to record votes.

 Regards

 Dear All,

 I am forwarding an email Requesting the review of the region for the
 ISOC Venezuela application in orde to be a member LACRALO.
 I have reviewed the DD and in my opinion there is no sensitive information.
 The deadline for an Issuing review expires in May 5, 2014. I will ask
 to open a wiki page to record any opinion.

 Regards

 Dear Humberto,

  On the 17 ^ th March 2014, we received an application from ALS LACRALO
 ISOC Venezuela.

 Due Diligence Please find the form attached and the Bylaws.

  We kindly ask you to Provide Us with the advice for this regional ALS
 in your capacity as Secretary LACRALO. Your advice will support the ALAC
 review on this application.

  ACCORDING to our timeline for ALS applications, the due date for the
 regional advice is the 05 ^ th May 2014.

 We would like to remind you That the DD form Could Contain sensitive
 information. Please read the form before sending it off Carefully to
 third parties.

 Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
  Peregrine and Terri Agnew

 ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

 Email: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org
<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org%3cmailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> &gt;