[lac-discuss-en] Welcome to ICANN At-Large!

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Apr 22 17:36:29 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Welcome to ICANN At-Large!
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Sergio, welcome! On behalf of the entire region will do
 extend our congratulations. We look forward to an active
 participation for the benefit of the end user of your Internet Beautiful
 pas. Estarallen Cochabamba from May 6.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto
 President LACRALO

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>
>   Asunto: Bienvenido a ICANN At-Large!
>   De: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>

>   Estimado Sergio,
>

>   ICANN At-Large Advisory Comité (ALAC) se complace en informarles que
 The ALAC greatly appreciates the interest of his group in the participation of
 individual users in ICANN and looks interest to work with you and
 colleagues.

>   El propósito de la certificación de ALS es reconocer que la organización
 Internet in the local scope or problem with the activities of ICANN,
 your organization and support it informed participation of its members
 individual efforts of ICANN affecting end users
 .

>   El ALAC está dispuesto a promover una relación de trabajo productiva
 comments on how we can make this a success will be very
 appreciated.

>   Nos gustaría ofrecer algunas herramientas iniciales para ayudar a su
 ICANN and important information on the development efforts
 ICANN policies) and participate in activities of interest:

>   - Punto de contacto para su organización: Por favor envíe un correo
<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> the identification of the names and
 email addresses of one or two individuals point Sern
 Contact for correspondence regarding informaciny
 ICANN At-Large. If this changes, please hganoslo know.

>   - En grandes listas de correo. Hay muchos en las listas de correo
 manage your subscriptions at:

 ALSes accredited to discuss regional issues and to the mailing list
 classified staff (staff only can send messages to the list);
 are invited to join the others as you wanted.

>   - ALS información.Información sobre su organización será compartida con
 your group to contact you, and to promote cooperation with
 other stakeholders \\ u200b \\ u200ben ICANN activities in their
 geographic region. Please complete and submit the form at the end of
 this working <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> staff at atlarge.icann.org
<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> .

>   - Página web del ALAC. La página web del ALAC (
> <http://www.atlarge.icann.org>
>

>   www.atlarge.icann.org <http://www.atlarge.icann.org> ) Es una buena
 ICANN Internet. We encourage you to provide members with a link.
 The ALAC relies on volunteers to translate the information in multiple
 languages. Translations of documents on the website are welcome
 and should be sent to <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> .

>   - At-Large Sitio Web regionales. Páginas wiki regionales también se han
 activities, events and issues of special interest to the people of each
 region. hese are maintained by the community.They are:

>   Región de África:
> <http://www.afralo.org> www.afralo.org <http://www.afralo.org>
>

>   Asia / Australia / Pacífico:
> <http://www.apralo.org> www.apralo.org <http://www.apralo.org>
>

>   Región de Europa:
> <http://www.euralo.org> www.euralo.org <http://www.euralo.org>
>

>   América Latina / Caribe Región:
> <http://www.lacralo.org> www.lacralo.org <http://www.lacralo.org>
>

>   De América del Norte Región:
> <http://www.naralo.org> www.naralo.org <http://www.naralo.org>
>

>   Hemos incluido un kit de ALS de arranque que incluye información clave
 included Gua beginners to Participate in At-Large explaining
 organization of community outreach and how to participate in their
 activities.

>   Esperamos con interés trabajar con usted y los miembros de su
> organización para promover los intereses de los usuarios particulares de
 additional information, please contact us at
<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> staff at atlarge.icann.org
<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> .

>   Atentamente,
>

>   El Comité Asesor At-Large
>

> <http://www.atlarge.icann.org> www.atlarge.icann.org
> <http://www.atlarge.icann.org>
>

> <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> staff at atlarge.icann.org
> <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

>   Nombre:
>

>   Ubicación (ciudad / país / región; todo lo que sea relevante para su
 >

>   Misión:
>

>   Beneficios de miembro:
>

>   Contactos (nombre / s de correo electrónico y dirección / es - título /
 >

>   Sitio web:
>

>   Otros (informativo adicional que le gustaría incluido):

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d0b9bbfc3b.html