[lac-discuss-en] Review Strategy ICANN meetings

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Apr 21 21:09:18 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Review Strategy ICANN meetings
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I remind you that I estabierto to the topic of discussion
 Strategy ICANN meetings.
 I just put my view on the wiki, and is set down ms.

 I ask please, I make comments before 04.25.2014 in
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=47264806&focusedCom
 , lie = 47268776 # comment-47268776

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 "Regarding the division in A, B and C, right. Regarding the amount of
 give to each according. Actually, the number of days in the year
 compared to the previous system, it is practically the same. The consideracin
 the number of days, is subjective, and dependerde individual. For m
 in particular, it is correct.
 In the meeting of type C, the number of days is shortened to remove
 pblicas meetings.The meeting are effected countries where there is no
 Meeting infrastructure as other types A and C. But if
 have infrastructure, it is because Sern pequeos passes. Thus, the
 They will have the passes never pequeos pblicas sessions where ICANN has
 physical contact and responds to inquiries from organizations or
 concurrent users. "

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1c3a24b42d.html